Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Adventure Running At It's Best



I just returned from one of my top five running races EVER. We took our runners from Chicago Endurance Sports to Cabo San Lucas for the Half Marathon and it was a very fun weekend of events. As you can see from the pictures, I ran and had fun along the way making sure all our CESers got in safely.

My husband John and I swam with the dolphins! This will go down as one of my favorite life moments for a few reasons...One, because I got to watch my husband and friends smile like they were kids again (me too:) And B, because we were up close and personal with "Maya" a rescue dolphin who had one eye and a heart the size of the Pacific Ocean. What a weekend...I think I need a little more time to digest to fully explain just how much fun I had.



Happy Trails,

Jenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm jealous that you swam with dophins! I need to add that to my list of things to do

Sam said...

You and John look like a couple of 20 somethings who have just discovered the meaning of life.
Wonderful!!!