Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Trails

It has been awhile since my last post. I finished up a long spring of travel and just needed some defrag time on the laptop. Thanks for your patience.

The good news is I have been catching up on my trail runs and feeling like I have a strong base again. Travel is tough on the running schedule. You can still run, but the quality is not the same. I am happy to be back in the saddle again.

Around here the big news is the cecadas. They are insects that come around every 17 years to reproduce and lay their eggs. You can see them everywhere and hear them too! It makes me think about the last time I saw them. I was 23 and just starting my running career... that made me feel pretty darn good - I've been a runner for 17 years. I never thought I could be a runner. It just goes to show you, never say never. The view is much better when I'm running. Life is good.

Happy Trails,

Coach Jenny

NEW! Read the new "Ask Coach Jenny" blog on Runnersworld.com

No comments: