Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Goofy Training

This one goes out to all those crazy runners who are starting to train for The Goofy Race and a Half Challenge in January. I ran the Goofy Challenge in 2006 and it really sounds "Goofy", but I must admit I had a ball training for it and even more fun running it!

The Goofy Challenge is a half marathon Saturday and a marathon Sunday! The best part though is the two tech shirts and the three medals you earn. You get a Donald Duck medal for the half, a Mickey Mouse medal for the full and a Goofy medal for running both in one weekend! It's all about the medal, isn't it?

I've created special Goofy Training Programs since I've gotten so many emails asking about how the heck do you train for this thing. You can find them HERE.

Sure its crazy to run a half and full in the same weekend...but aren't we all a little Goofy anyway?!?

Good luck and I will see you in January at Disney!

Jenny

No comments: